PM 385 (POWER MACHINERY).

THE LARGEST AND BIGGEST SAW PRODUCED BY PM BEFORE THE SELLING TO SKILL CORP.

MANUFACTURED BY: PM (Power Machinery Ltd.) VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA

ENGINE DISPLACEMENT: 7.5 cu. in.
NUMBER OF CYLINDERS: 1
CYLINDER BORE: 2.625 in.
PISTON STROKE: 1.375 in.
DRIVE: GEAR REDUCTION
video



TESTIMONY FROM STEVE WISELEY
I got the saw from my wife's uncles property in Whistler BC after he passed away in spring of 2011. My wife's uncle, Ron Mackie lived in Whistler from 1963 to 2011. I understand there were a number of Canadien saws used by crews on Whistler mountain when the mountain was being developed. Ron worked on Whistler mountain doing drilling and blasting, he also did the water supply system for snowmaking water supply and water supply for the buildings on the mountain. Ron also used the saw when he was building his house and two other houses on three lots totaling 12 acres of mountainside lots in Whistler. I didn't meet Ron until 1983. I had never seen the saw running in Whistler, so I don't really know that last time it was running.